1. Did you know that creepers were originally a code error of a pig?
2. Did you know that milk clears all potion effects when you drink it?
3. Did you know that if a creeper gets struck by lightning it turns into a super charged creeper?
Notch: the designer of Minecraft
Notch started working on Minecraft November 19th, 2005. He quit his job to work on Minecraft. He released it on May 17th, 2009. Minecraft PE was released on August 16th 2011. One thing I learned from Notch is that if you want to make a game like this, it will take a while.
5 signs that Herobrine is close:
1. Placed redstone dust
2. Placed signs
4. Man Made things (ex. house, etc.)
5. Misplaced blocks
All about Mobs
- The wolf is nice but when you attack it will attack you.
- The creeper is by stuck by lightning it become a charged creeper and more dangerous and explosive.
- The skeleton it can burn on the sun and in the night it shoot arrows at you and if he got the head pumpkins and he will not get burn.
Survival tip for Shelter
The first night find a spot rock face and dig in to make a shelter. You could use a spot where there is coal. Dig in so you have plenty of space to move around. Then use your cobble to make a L-shaped rock so you can hide around corner if a skeleton passes by your window. With the coal and sticks make torches with the stick on the bottom and the coal on top. The torches are so mobs don’t spawn in your home. You are eventually going to run out of inventory space so make space by making a chest.